Thank you for your interest in supplying goods and/or services to our specialist dental practice. We are committed to building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers and have established the following terms of business:
- Goods / services processing: All confirmed orders must be placed in writing or via email. We must confirm receipt of your service with our written consent to commence, prior to any works being undertaken. All goods and services offered must be accompanied by a specific delivery date and an exact quotation.
- Delivery: All goods must be delivered to our practice address as per our delivery instructions. The goods must be delivered in good condition and within the agreed delivery timeframe. Any damage or discrepancies must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery. Services will be expected to be completed to a good to excellent standard. We request no commencement of work is undertaken unless such terms can be met.
- Invoicing: All invoices must be submitted in writing or via email. Invoices must contain the relevant purchase order number and be addressed to our accounts department. Payment terms are 30 days from end of month upon receipt of works complete and invoice received thereafter. Please note that we reserve the right to dispute any invoices that do not meet our requirements.
- Payment: Payment will be made by bank transfer to the account specified on your invoice. We will endeavour to make payment within the agreed timeframe, please note we cannot be held liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- Confidentiality: All information shared between our practice and your company will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party without prior written consent.
We look forward to doing business with you and hope these terms will provide a clear understanding of our expectations.
The Team @ Mark Tangri Dental Excellence.